Weed…It’s What’s For Dinner…Or Lunch…Or Breakfast…Or Anytime…
Looking for a way to incorporate cannabis into your diet? For many, eating marijuana is preferable to smoking it because it eliminates any potential damage that smoking may do to your lungs. It also gives the consumer a consistent, quality product that they have complete control over in terms of ingredients, something “off the shelf” edibles don’t always provide.
So what is a tried and tested recipe that you should try today?
Breakfast – How about some pot French toast? Yes please!
- 1 French baguette
- 1 ½ TBS butter
- 3 TBS canna butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 TBS maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Powdered sugar to sprinkle on the top
- Butter a baking dish with regular butter
- Cut the baguette into ¾ inch slices
- Mix the two kinds of butter together
- Spread the butter onto one side of the baguette slices and put the slices, butter side up, in the baking dish
- Mix the eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt in a separate bowl
- Pour the mixture on top of the bread
- Cover and refrigerate the bread for at least 8 hours
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Cook the bread for 45 minutes and top with powdered sugar…and ENJOY!