By: Jane Davis
Photo Credit: “The DLC” via Flickr
Taco Tuesday just got a whole lot better. Pot Tacos are a tasty way to disguise the taste of your edibles while maintaining all the benefits. This savory dish is delicious and super easy to make.
Time: 25 minuets
- Taco shell
- Basic taco seasoning
- Meat of choice (Ground beef, steak, diced chicken)
- Medicated butter
- Shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
- Toppings of choice—onion, tomato, salsa, sour cream, cilantro, beans and more
- Place the taco shell on a plate. Measure the dose of medicated butter you need. Spread the butter so that it covers the whole taco shell.
- Use taco meat over this and spread it out evenly.
- Next, add the shredded cheese. Place this in the oven on a baking sheet (250 degrees) and wait for the cheese to melt.
- Now come the toppings – add as many as you’d like for more flavor:
- Diced Tomato, onion, salsa, cilantro, sour cream, fresh lime juice
*The secret here is to use ingredients that smell and taste strong to hide the potency of the cannabis.