Cannabis Coffee cake is awesome for breakfast or anytime of the day really…but imagine how much better it would be if you added a little cannabis to it? We wondered the same thing and found a delicious recipe for it!
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 package active yeast
- 2/3 cup milk
- 6 TBS vegetable shortening
- 6 TBS sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sliced almonds or nuts of your choice
- 1 ½ TBS cannabis butter
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Add 1 cup of the flour and the package of active yeast in a medium sized mixing bowl and set aside.
- Heat the milk, vegetable shortening and 4 TBS of sugar in a medium saucepan and stir occasionally until the vegetable shortening is nice and soft.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the contents into the mixing bowl with the flour and yeast.
- Add the egg and mix with an electric mixer for about a minute.
- Scrape the mixing bowl and continue mixing for another 3-5 minutes, while mixing in the remaining flour and until the dough is pliant.
- Use the cooking spray and spray your baking pan.
- Put the mixture into the baking pan and sprinkle the top of the dough with the sliced almonds and the remaining sugar.
- Cover the baking pan with a clean and damp dish cloth and set aside for an hour or so.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt the cannabis butter.
- After the dough has risen for an hour, remove the dish cloth and drizzle the cannabis butter on the dough and bake for 17-20 minutes.
- Once cool, slice and eat.